More information for the 60hr. Pre Class MB-COURSE-DESCRIPTION1
- April 19, 2017 HBANM Office – 1pm to 4pm
- May 19, 2017 HBANM Office – 1pm to 4pm
- June 21, 2017 HBANM Office– 1pm to 4pm
- September 20, 2017 HBANM Office– 1pm-4pm
- October 18, 2017 HBANM Office– 1pm to 4pm
$45 Member or $55 Non-Member
Builders Continuing Education Classes
(Builders 3 hour CE Classes)
If you received your Michigan Builders License before 1/1/09, you only need a 3-Hour Code/Law/Safety course to renew your license by May 31st, 2017.
If you were licensed on or after 1/1/09, you must complete 21 hours by your third year anniversary and another 21 hours by your sixth year anniversary, with a minimum of 3 hours per year. After 6 years of licensing, you only need to take the 3 hour Code/Law/Safety once during each 3 year licensing cycle. Renewal deadline is May 31st.
During the seminar, the following mandatory topics will be presented in three 1-hour modules: Safety, Codes, Legal
$55 Member or $75 Non–Member
- April 28, 2017 HBANM Petoskey Office – 9am to 12pm
- May 3, 2017 HBANM Petoskey Office– 9am-12pm
- May 17, 2017 Harbor Springs Preston Feather– 9am-12pm
RSVP at least 1 week prior to all classes!
To Register, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 231-348-9770